Zalad FingerZ Zalad FingerZ

I DON'T like how he talks.

Even for a parody, I really don't like it. It really takes away from the original essence of the animation. Normally I'd be fine with sexual content, but this isn't even funny to me, the way it's applied. I'm not trying to be mean, but I just don't really appreciate this.

As some advice, I'd think try to improve the voice quality and if you can, make it a bit more like his original voice.

Thanks for the effort, and I'm glad that other people like this, but I, myself, do not.

Salad Fingers - Rebirth Salad Fingers - Rebirth

@robocopisback

Not to speak for the animator himself, but I believe that the darkness was just to add to the eeriness of the show, and I myself do like this remake, it mirrored the original very well, and yet added that other aspect of darkness to it. And although nothing is as good as the original, I did enjoy this a good deal.

Salad Fingers Episode 7 Salad Fingers Episode 7

Umm..

I love how he like, lives in his own little world. He doesn't even noticed that his supposed long lost younger brother is half of a corpse, and not living anymore. And I must ask, is Salad Fingers actually a woman? Because he's appeared in a dress twice, but the little girl in one of the previous episodes called him Mr Fingers. The whole series is rather confusing, but that is part of what makes it so enjoyable.

Salad Fingers Episode 4 Salad Fingers Episode 4

Aww

I feel so bad for the little boy at the end. This whole series has had a kind of depressing color palette, creating a sad undertone, and now the desolate music along with the crying boy all alone, just brings it out. Nonetheless, I think it's a great series, which may have a hidden meaning in each episode. I love it.

Salad Fingers Episode 3 Salad Fingers Episode 3

The Whole Series...

...Is some of the best on newgrounds, It's so sick and demented, but that makes it even more epic!

Mario Bros. Slide Mario Bros. Slide

The Ending ..

The ending is pretty funny, lol, I didnt exactly get why he kept like, leaning towards him, but I like it because it's really random and kinda retarded