Zalad FingerZ Zalad FingerZ

I DON'T like how he talks.

Even for a parody, I really don't like it. It really takes away from the original essence of the animation. Normally I'd be fine with sexual content, but this isn't even funny to me, the way it's applied. I'm not trying to be mean, but I just don't really appreciate this.

As some advice, I'd think try to improve the voice quality and if you can, make it a bit more like his original voice.

Thanks for the effort, and I'm glad that other people like this, but I, myself, do not.

Salad Fingers - Rebirth Salad Fingers - Rebirth

@robocopisback

Not to speak for the animator himself, but I believe that the darkness was just to add to the eeriness of the show, and I myself do like this remake, it mirrored the original very well, and yet added that other aspect of darkness to it. And although nothing is as good as the original, I did enjoy this a good deal.

Salad Fingers Episode 7 Salad Fingers Episode 7

Umm..

I love how he like, lives in his own little world. He doesn't even noticed that his supposed long lost younger brother is half of a corpse, and not living anymore. And I must ask, is Salad Fingers actually a woman? Because he's appeared in a dress twice, but the little girl in one of the previous episodes called him Mr Fingers. The whole series is rather confusing, but that is part of what makes it so enjoyable.

It's a Nice Day Today It's a Nice Day Today

Epic

Just .. plain .. epic.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Best Game on Newgrounds

I freaking LOVE IT, I'm kinda new to Newgrounds, but I'd heard of all the characters at least once and dude, let me tell you, it's like making a game out of a shitload of meme's, it's AWESOME, especially if you have a compassion for each character, or at least knowledge of them. I really love this game, it's very addicting, too!

Mental Issues - Corrupted Mental Issues - Corrupted

Just wow.

I agree with B4CKST3R, Just browsing through Newgrounds, you can find some really good music. This is definitely some of it! Most of the time, I find music without lyrics, but adding lyrics, especially screaming, just makes it that much better, I love it!